Sunday, March 24, 2013

HOTD Casting Call: Rachel

I thought it would be fun to look at which actors I would like to play the characters from Hunters of the Dark, if it should ever be adapted into a movie or television series.  So, I'm choosing three actors for each character, who I think would do the role justice, with one that I think would be perfect for the role.  If you have any thoughts, feel free to leave them in the comments.  This is who I'm thinking for Rachel...

Runners Up to play Rachel

 
Zoey Deutch (Ringer, Beautiful Creatures)
 
 
Hayden Panettiere (Heroes, Nashville)
 
My Choice for Rachel


Maggie Grace (Lost, Taken)
 
I've loved Maggie Grace since I first saw her on Lost, and that self-absorbed, messed-up character that we saw in that show, that slowly became someone more sympathetic over her run, is in perfect synch with Rachel.  All three of the girls here certainly have the looks to play the prettiest of the hunters, and all three look great as blondes (loved Zoey Deutch as a blonde in Beautiful Creatures), and all of them have experience playing spoiled, bitchy characters, but as Rachel is supposed to be a bit older than the other hunters, I ruled Deutch out, and ultimately, I just love Maggie Grace and would love to see her step into Rachel's shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment