Saturday, May 11, 2013

HOTD Casting Call: Valor

Valor is the enigmatic woman who gathered the hunters together and sends them on their missions.  Here's who I would have play her in a movie/TV show...

Runners Up to play Valor


Tricia Helfer (Battlestar: Galactica, Burn Notice)
 
 
Rose Byrne (Bridesmaids, X-Men: First Class)
 
My Choice for Valor
 
 
Rebecca Hall (The Awakening, Iron Man 3)
 
Valor is very much in control and doesn't betray her emotions often.  When she does, it needs to be subtle.  She is very stony and strong, something all three of the women here can play.  I would love for any one of them to play Valor, but I think Rebecca Hall and Tricia Helfer just feel more like Valor, and between the two of them, I was blown away by Rebecca Hall's performance of a messed-up, cold woman in The Awakening, so very much like Valor, and she has this intensity that's magnetic, so I would have to go with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment