Monday, May 27, 2013

HOTD Casting Call: Felicia

Here is who I would have play Felicia in a TV show/movie adaptation of the Hunters of the Dark series...

Runners Up to play Felicia
 
 
Zoe Saldana (Star Trek, Avatar)
 
 
Zoe Kravitz (X-Men: First Class, Divergent)
 
My Choice for Felicia
 
 
Ashley Madekwe (Revenge, Secret Diary of a Call Girl)


A little older than the other hunters, Felicia Wales is the first hunter that Shanna actually encounters in the series, and she makes a big impression on her as a kick-ass chick.  Felicia is a reliable scout and leader, although her psychic powers can make her seem a little strange at times.  A versatile actress who can portray a strong woman is necessary, which all three here are certainly qualified to do.  In the end, however, Ashley Madekwe is less recognizable, and I think she's a terrific actress, so I would love to give her the role.  Plus, I love her British accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment